Continuing Medical Education credits Canada
21st Century Education in New Brunswick, CanadaContinue medical education credit awards method 2007-5-2917:15:05Issue a section: " Chinese contemporary doctor "News source: " Chinese contemporary doctor "
Continue medical education credit awards method
[Complete afterwards appoint hair (2001) the 02nd]
Continue medical education is the medical after afterwards graduates after education, a kind when give priority to in order to study new theory, new knowledge, new technology and new method all one‘s life sexual medicine education. Continue with the standard to strengthen medicine teachs institutional management, issue according to ministry of Ministry of Public Health, human affairs " continue medicine teachs a regulation (try out) ", make this way especially.
One, credit demand
Continue medical education executes credit to make. Continue medical education object attends every year continue medicine teachs an activity, obtains credit not under 25 minutes, among them kind credit 5 - 10 credit, kind credit not under 15 - 20 credit. Hospital of unit of sanitation of medical treatment of class of province, municipality, municipality directly under the Central Government, 3 class and one class is prevented protect orgnaization continuity medicine education an object, must continue through joining national rank inside 5 years medical education project obtains 10 minutes. Two kinds of credit cannot be replaced each other.
2, credit classification
According to continue medical education executes an activity, credit cent is kind of credit and kind credit two kinds.
(One) kind credit: National level continues medical education project and province city class continue medical education project can grant kind of credit.
1. state level continues medicine teachs a project
(1) whole nation continues evaluation of medical education committee, by approval of Ministry of Public Health and the project that announce.
(2) state level continues medical education base is held, by the project that Ministry of Public Health announces.
2. is provincial continue medicine teachs a project
(1) province, municipality, municipality directly under the Central Government continues evaluation of medical education committee, by approval of provincial and wholesome service and the project that announce.
(2) is provincial continue medical education base is held, by the project that provincial and wholesome service announces.
Society of cure of precaution of society of China cure society, cure of China oral cavity, China, China protects a Confucian school of idealist philosophy of the Song and Ming Dynasties to be able to wait for one degree course to learn to hold, continue to the whole nation the project that medical education committee puts on record, all belong to provincial continue medicine teachs a project.
(2) kind credit: The medicine of other form continuity such as the self-study, learning activity that publishs organization of project approving of paper, scientific research, unit teachs an activity to grant kind of credit.
You might also like
CMS proposes removing CME exclusion from Sunshine Act regulations, citing .. — Lexology
.. physician or teaching hospital (Covered Recipient) or physician owner/investor, or by an Applicable GPO to a physician owner/investor, for speaking at a continuing medical education (CME) program need not be reported if the following conditions are ..
CAP Receives Re-Accreditation as Premier CME Provider — Newswise
The College of American Pathologists was resurveyed by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and awarded Accreditation with Commendation for six years as a provider of continuing medical education (CME) for physicians.
What are continuing education credits used for?
A continuing education unit (CEU) or continuing education credit (CEC) is a measure used in continuing education programs, particularly those required in a licensed profession, in order for the professional to maintain the license. Examples of people who need CEUs include: teachers, interior designers/interior architects, lighting designers, architects, engineers, school administrators, educators, nurses, mental health professionals, and social workers. Generally, a CEU is defined as ten hours of participation in a recognized continuing education program, with qualified instruction and …