Continuing Medical Education Primary Care
If you’ve been waiting for the perfect opportunity to make memories at Disney World and Universal Studios, look no further! MER is currently offering fall CME seminars in Orlando. Enjoy group discounts at Disney resort hotels, catch up on the AMA PRA credits you need for the year each morning, and enjoy an exciting Orlando vacation with family or friends. Register at one of the following seminars today!
- Office Orthopedics for Primary Care Physicians – September 23-25, 2011
- Cardio/Pulmonary for Primary Care Physicians – October 2-6, 2011
- Internal Medicine for Primary Care Physicians – November11-13, 2011
- Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Medicine for Primary Care Physicians – December 9-11, 2011
During your stay, you can:
- Visit one of Disney’s 6 theme parks, including the Magic Kingdom or Epcot Center
- Find your inner glow at Disney’s award winning spas
- Experience more than 40 incredible rides, shows, movie sets, and attractions at Universal Studios
- Explore some of the 5 uniquely themed islands, including The Lost Continent, Jurassic Park, or the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios’ Islands of Adventure
- Watch Cirque de la Mer or feed the dolphins at Sea World
- Tee off at some of America’s most beautiful golf courses
Technorati Tags: CME at Disney, CME in Orlando, CME course, CME vacation, CME destination, continued medical educationYou can, or trackback from your own site.
You might also like
CMS proposes removing CME exclusion from Sunshine Act regulations, citing .. — Lexology
.. physician or teaching hospital (Covered Recipient) or physician owner/investor, or by an Applicable GPO to a physician owner/investor, for speaking at a continuing medical education (CME) program need not be reported if the following conditions are ..
CAP Receives Re-Accreditation as Premier CME Provider — Newswise
The College of American Pathologists was resurveyed by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and awarded Accreditation with Commendation for six years as a provider of continuing medical education (CME) for physicians.
What are continuing education credits used for?
A continuing education unit (CEU) or continuing education credit (CEC) is a measure used in continuing education programs, particularly those required in a licensed profession, in order for the professional to maintain the license. Examples of people who need CEUs include: teachers, interior designers/interior architects, lighting designers, architects, engineers, school administrators, educators, nurses, mental health professionals, and social workers. Generally, a CEU is defined as ten hours of participation in a recognized continuing education program, with qualified instruction and …