Mass General Continuing Medical Education
About us | Mission
The Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Radiology, in affiliation with Harvard Medical School, offers educational postgraduate courses in the various aspects of medical imaging. Our courses attract participants and industry sponsors from around the world. Course faculty members are selected carefully from leading physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital and other prestigious institutions.
Courses are typically a combination of lectures, workshops, panel discussions, and exhibitor demonstrations.
Whether you are seeking to enhance your knowledge in a certain area of radiology, meet others in the field, or exhibit your company's product, we will be pleased to welcome you!
For information on tuition fees, please see the specific course description. All foreign payments must be made by a draft on a United States bank (USD) or by Visa or MasterCard. If paying by check, please make payable to Harvard Medical School and mail with the completed registration form to:
PO Box 41747625
If paying by credit card, please mail or email the completed registration form.
PLEASE NOTE: Telephone and fax registrations are not accepted.
- Completion of Harvard Medical School proposal for new courses
- Selection of meeting/hotel facilities
- Assistance with development of course program
- Communication with course faculty
- Creation of course brochure, syllabus and posters
- Coordination of exhibitor/vendor needs
- Management of meeting logistics including room set up, audio visual needs, food and beverage requirements
- Arrangement of social events, if applicable
- On-site facilitation of CME course
- Harvard Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) which provides continuing medical education for physicians.
- Harvard Medical School will designate educational activities for Category 1 Credits™ towards the AMA Physician's Recognition Award.
- Each physician should claim only those credits that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Exhibitor sponsorship opportunities
- During the CME courses, there is usually an exhibit area where companies can display medical books, equipment, computer software, and other products
Homeland Security: A Complete Guide 2/E
CMS proposes removing CME exclusion from Sunshine Act regulations, citing .. — Lexology
.. physician or teaching hospital (Covered Recipient) or physician owner/investor, or by an Applicable GPO to a physician owner/investor, for speaking at a continuing medical education (CME) program need not be reported if the following conditions are ..
CAP Receives Re-Accreditation as Premier CME Provider — Newswise
The College of American Pathologists was resurveyed by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and awarded Accreditation with Commendation for six years as a provider of continuing medical education (CME) for physicians.