Continuing Medical Education conferences OBGYN
Our Cruise Conferences provide a unique, relaxing learning environment.
Our cruises feature fun for the entire family. Your kids will never run out of things to do!
Our cruise conferences include everything you need and beyond!
Continuing Medical Education
on the ms Maasdam
7-Night Caribbean Cruise
Oct. 20 - 27, 2002
Continuing Education Program for Physicians
16 CME - Course Fee $559
RNs, LPNs, and NPs - Course Fee $299
Bruce D. Shephard, M.D., Clinical Associate Professor, University of South Florida; Private Practice, Tampa, Florida
Donald Katz, M.D. Louisville, Kentucky
Our staff can assist you with all your travel arrangements.
This Women's Health Update is suitable for OB/GYN, Family Practice and other providers for Women's Health.
Program Purpose / Objectives
To consider most common gynecologic problems and current options for management.
"At the conclusion of this CME activity, participants shall be able to:
· Utilize current therapies for managing Osteoporosis
· Manage thyroid disorders in women
· Utilize effective strategies to increase HRT use adherence
· Appreciate the role of HRT in cardiovascular disease
· Appreciate the role of HRT in breast cancer
· Understand the use of HRT in cognitive disorders
· Follow CDC guidelines in treating sexually-transmitted disease
· Recognize current uses of oral contraceptives
· Appreciate the uses of low dose HRT
· Understand the current status of SERMS
· Appreciate the role of hormone patches in menopause
· Recognize the use of androgens in menopausal management
· Form treatment plans for menstrual disorders with sonohysterograms
· Consider endometrial ablation in treating menorrhagia
· Understand alternative therapies for menopause Recognize opportunities OB/GYN as medical writers
19th Annual Advances in Vascular Imaging & Diagnosis - Vascular Lab CME Credits
Software (Meetings By Mail)
Urologix's (ULGX) CEO Greg Fluet on Q4 2014 Results - Earnings Call .. — Seeking Alpha
Q4 2014 Results Earnings Conference Call. August 19, 2014 5:00 .. In the fourth quarter, we were pleased to see the presentation of early results from this cost-effectiveness work at the 2014 Annual Meeting in Orlando presented by Dr.
Latest Life Line Screening studies show value of preventive screenings for .. — The Plain Dealer - cleveland.com
CLEVELAND, Ohio – Life Line Screening, the Independence-based company whose fleet of specially equipped vans delivers preventive health screenings to communities across the United States; London, England; and Australia, has rolled out new data to ..