Medical educational and scientific Foundation
Scientific Foundations of Medicine (SFM) runs from the end of the Foundations of Human Anatomy course until winter break in December. The purpose of this course is to present the language and principles of biomedical science that students will be using throughout their study of human health and disease. Course methods include lecture, readings, journal clubs, virtual microscopy, small-group problem-solving sessions and clinical correlations.
After the course, students will:
- Know the fundamental principles governing the assembly and function of macromolecules.
- Know the fundamental principles underlying gene expression in bacteria and eukaryotes.
- Know the fundamental principles of cell physiology and histology.
- Know the fundamental principles of human metabolism.
- Know the fundamental principles of genetics.
- Know the fundamental principles underlying pharmacology.
- Know the fundamental principles of pathobiology.
- Begin to make the connections between basic scientific information and clinical medicine.
Se-Jin Lee, M.D., Ph.D.
Time Commitment and Course Length
Course meets for seven weeks from October to December. Usual weekly schedule runs from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday. The course is broken into seven sections that reflect the learning goals above.
Foundations of Education: An EMS Approach
Book (Cengage Learning)
GMC taps director for new residency program — Gwinnettdailypost.com
“We will provide students with a solid medical education foundation to practice internal medicine in a hospital or outpatient setting.” Prior to getting tapped for GMC position, Bates also served as director of FACES HIV Program at Nationwide Children ..
Theoretical Foundations Of Health Education And Health Promotion
Book (Jones & Bartlett Learning)
Where is regent education and research foundation group engineering college in west Bengal
i need the address of the engineering college immediately.
Name of engineering college is surendra institutite of management in west Bengal