Teleflex Medical educational Grant
Teleflex Medical is committed to supporting educational endeavors that are consistent with Teleflex Medical’s mission to improve health outcomes. Teleflex Medical is also committed to compliance with all applicable laws and regulations,as well as our Code of Ethics and Sales and Marketing Compliance Policy. Please note that the Medical Educational Grant/Support Procedure prohibits Teleflex Medical’s sales personnel from participating in the medical educational grant process.
Teleflex Medical provides medical educational grants for the following categories:
- Continuing Medical Education programs presented by accredited providers
- Education programs for Health Care Professionals
- Medical Society Sponsored programs
Guidelines for Medical Educational Grants:
- Educational focus
- Reasonable Cost and Venue
- Broad Audience
The criteria governing the award of Teleflex Medical’s medical educational grants are intended to ensure that support for activities is never tied to the past or future use of our products.
In order to request a Medical Educational Grant from Teleflex Medical,please adhere to the following process:
- Requestor must fully complete the Medical Educational Grant Form.
- The completed Medical Educational Grant Form and all required documentation as noted on the form should be submitted by email or fax to the Educational Grant Administrator at:
- Teleflex Medical will review all completed requests. Acknowledgement of receipt of the request will be sent to the requestor,usually within two weeks of receipt of the completed request form and required documentation. Note that Teleflex Medical generally will not consider a request for an event that has already occurred.
Guide to Effective Grant Writing: How to Write a Successful NIH Grant Application
GMC taps director for new residency program — Gwinnettdailypost.com
“We will provide students with a solid medical education foundation to practice internal medicine in a hospital or outpatient setting.” Prior to getting tapped for GMC position, Bates also served as director of FACES HIV Program at Nationwide Children ..