Medical Education

Medical Education Training Associates

EMT-Training Associates is a duly recognized Training Organization that was established in 1980 and is still providing continuing educational programs for all levels of registered Emergency Medical Technicians.
EMT-Training Associates is approved by the State of Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Office of Emergency Medical Services and has also been recognized and approved by the National Registry of Emergency Medical Services for providing Continuing Education Training Programs.

EMT-Training Associates is N.A.T.A Board of Certification Approved for all Live Programs and is recognized by the "Board of Certification" to offer Continuing Education Credits for Certified Athletic Trainers.

NURSING C.E.U.'s may be obtained when attending EMT-TA's Medical Training Seminars.

EMT-Training Associates is a recognized Community Training Center for the American Heart Association and is an authorized provider of CPR and ECC courses since 1985.

Registered with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the Federal Government as a non-profit Training Organization.

IOM Graduate Medical Education Report: Better Aligning GME Funding With ..  — Health Affairs
The report and recommendations recognize and build upon the existing infrastructure overseeing medical education, training, credentialing and licensure.

NYU Langone Medical Center Partners with Education Leader Kaplan, Inc., to ..  — Newswise
We look forward to supporting health practitioners through high-quality, interactive medical education training programs that improve patient outcomes and increase ROI for health systems.” As the program continues, additional clinical conditions will ..

Popular Q&A

How much education and training does one with ZERO coding experience need to get a paying job as a programmer? - Quora

It depends on what you want to do.  If you want to do web or app development, you likely will not need a formal CS education.  If you want to do more math-intensive programming such as AI, NLP, or ML or system programming like kernel development, you will probably want to get a B.S. or Masters in CS.

Related Posts