Medical Education & Training Orissa
Directorate of Medical Education & Training (DMET) Orissa has been establishment as Head of department during 1975 like other Heads of Department in the state. The aims and About of the Organisation is to improve the “Education” in the field of Medical Science and impart training to medical personnel in the state which involves under graduate, post graduate medical students, training of paramedical & Nursing personnel (both in degree& diploma ) and other related health programme. About The back ground of its establishment is to improve and close monitoring of the following institutions being the supervising Head of the Department.
- Offices of the Principal of three (3) Medical Colleges.
- Offices of the Superintendent of three (3) Medical College Hospitals.
- Office of the Vice Principal of Dental wing.
- Office of the Superintendent, SVP. PGIP, Cuttack.
- Office of the Superintendent, M.H.I. Cuttack.
- Office of the Prog. Director (s) post partum programme.
- Offices of the Associate Prof. of three (3) R.H.Cs.
- Office of the Principal College of Burning.
- Office of the Principal Tutor, School of Nursing.
Health Counseling: Application and Theory (Hse 255 Health Problems & Prevention)
Book (Cengage Learning)
IOM Graduate Medical Education Report: Better Aligning GME Funding With .. — Health Affairs
The report and recommendations recognize and build upon the existing infrastructure overseeing medical education, training, credentialing and licensure.
NYU Langone Medical Center Partners with Education Leader Kaplan, Inc., to .. — Newswise
We look forward to supporting health practitioners through high-quality, interactive medical education training programs that improve patient outcomes and increase ROI for health systems.” As the program continues, additional clinical conditions will ..